I have startitis this summer. The condition tragically appears anytime I am halfway through another project. Let's count:
1) Swallowtail Shawl from Schaefer Anne (reds and purples) 25% done
2) Alpaca Scarf from yarn I bought at a garage sale for 50 cents - 85% done
3) Afghan for my friend's daughter from Lion Brand Homespun - 20% done
4) Afghan for my friend from Red Heart Plush in several autumn colors - 4.5 inches - I may frog this one and go for knitting it in strips on the Bond and just crocheting the strips together with some varigated TLC essentials that is a fall medley.
5) On your toes bamboo socks - using Broadripple right now.
6) Several other sock projects that need to be completed before cold weather sets in.
I should take some pictures and update my Ravelry page too. I am Knittercny on Ravelry by the way.