Wednesday, December 31, 2008

New Year Resolutions

I am in the process of working on Episode 4 for the podcast. The sound levels have to be adjusted, however, so it will come out sometime in the next week or so.

On the hook, I have the camouflage afghan for my friend's son. I am on the fourth and final skein of yarn......thank goodness. Then, I have to start working on knitting a pair of socks for my father. I gave him an IOU for socks for Christmas. There are three skeins of black Patons Kroy that should work well for this project.

I still have two shawls to work on. The Swallowtail in Schaefer Anne. A plain triangle shawl in Joann's Sensations Rainbow Boucle in scarlet.

What projects are you all starting in the new year? Or what projects do you have left from 2008 to finish? Leave me a comment.

No comments: