Friday, January 20, 2012

Interweave Sale

Until January 24, 2012, Interweave is having a winter sale of up to 60% off. I just purchased the digital download of a Knitting Daily Workshop. The class is Knitting from the Top Down with Wendy Bernard. It includes the video class and two printable patterns. One pattern is for a cardigan and the other is for a pullover. I have been seriously considering buying the first Custom Knits book and thought about purchasing the digital download. It is normally $14.99, but was on sale for $7.47. Did I mention how much I like video classes on the computer when in Syracuse, New York it is "warming up" to 35 degrees F on Saturday?

Netflix streaming on the computer is also a favorite. I am on season 10 of SG-1. Next on the agenda is Stargate Atlantis and the 2nd and 3rd movies in the Girl with the Dragon Tatoo series. They are in Swedish, but that only adds to the plot. I read the first book and watched the first movie. Fantastic!

No comments: