Sunday, April 22, 2007

Fixated on Socks



You may not remember this sock. (yes the photo is upside down - the sock looks better that way....) It's Cascade Fixation (cotton with a small bit of elastic). I am using a Cascade pattern called the Lacy Cable Sock. I knit the heel flap, turned the heel, and have started on the gusset. The pattern calls for the cables to be carried down each slide of the heel flap. Very pretty. I am using Crystal Palace bamboo double points US 5.

I sat out in my father's backyard on a Sunday afternoon enjoying the sunshine. Last Monday, our area had power outages because of the heavy snow (12 inches in some places). We have a saying about CNY weather, "Wait 5 minutes, it'll change." Enjoy the crocuses (or croci) in the back garden as well!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Pretty sock Mindi!